Integration Solution Architect
- £75k - 90k per year + + Bonus (20%) + Pension (10%) + Bens
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Icon Solutions
- 15 oct. 17 2017-10-15
We are looking for a Integration Solution Architect with a strong technical background, who has the ability to understand complex requirements and to architect, design and estimate solutions to address them, ensuring these are achievable within the client's environment.
Integration Solution Architects work onsite with clients to help them achieve their business aims by providing architectural, domain, and delivery expertise at the solution level. Whilst projects usually have a strong technology element, the Solution Architect will focus on relating technology capabilities and building blocks to the business drivers and goals. Candidates will have demonstrated the ability to architect, design and estimate complex software solutions and ensure these are achievable within the client’s environment. The role requires someone with a passion for the detail, an understanding of governance, experience in system integration, and the ability to frame and deliver a compelling solution roadmap.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Creating and owning architecture deliverables within client projects, specifically within the digital banking / digitalisation domain
- Understanding the business and organisational context of client engagements and using this knowledge to identify opportunities and reduce risks
- Playing an influential role in pushing digital banking projects to delivery, interacting with design authorities, IT teams, and business stakeholders as necessary
- Representing Icon professionally in customer engagements, using excellent inter-personal skills to develop and realise further opportunities for the company
- Supporting pre-sales proposals and propositions in the form of client meetings, approach and estimation for solutions
- Leading technical and non-technical colleagues and clients through the delivery lifecycle
- Recognising emerging market trends and future requirements, building appropriate knowledge and capability to inform clients and keep Icon at the front of the market
- A strong technical and solution architecture background built upon software engineering experiences within a digital banking / digitalisation environment
- A track record of owning and delivering solutions across a broad spectrum of the project delivery lifecycle in involving mixed shore resources
- The ability to communicate efficiently upwards (to business), downwards (to IT teams) and laterally (to peers, vendors, and client side staff)
- Experience with IBM Integration Bus (IIB) 9+ (from both a solution design and service/flow development perspective)
- Experience with IBM WebSphere MQ 7+ (from both a design and administration perspective)
- Understands Integration Patterns such as SOA, EAI, ESB, File transfers etc.
- Able to explain the differences with various approaches
- Consultancy / customer facing experiences within a software vendor or enterprise scale services environment
- Financial Services domain knowledge with practical experience of mobilising technology to meet the market dynamics effecting the financial services domain (Risk / Cost / Customer)
- Pre-sales experience and comfort engaging with clients to demonstrate capability and understand requirements
- Salary Offered: £75k - £85k + 20% bonus + 10% Pension + extensive benefits
- Travel profile: Candidates should be willing to work at client site (predominantly in Central London) in the interest of meeting with customers and collaborating with colleagues
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom and will be required to partake in pre-employment background checking
About Icon Solutions
Icon Solutions is an independent award-winning payment and specialist technology provider serving global financial institutions. From IT strategy, architecture and design, to project delivery and software development, Icon enables institutions to rapidly capitalise on the latest innovative technology and market drivers to reduce costs, boost revenues, and ensure compliance with regulatory and industry standards. The critical value Icon offers its clients, is the combination of deep subject matter expertise in instant payments, a proven track record in delivering bank critical systems, and a FinTech approach to the use of technology. This is evidenced by longstanding client relationships with some of the most important global financial institutions.