Intern - Consultant Database Specialist
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Stage, Plein-temps
- Amundi Asset Management
- 08 janv. 18 2018-01-08
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a bright, well organised and motivated Intern to join Amundi for a period of 12 months. The successful applicant will work primarily to support the RFP and Consultant Relations teams.
Purpose of the job:
- Undertake reporting to consultants
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of online consultant databases for Investment Consultants working closely with teams throughout the organisation to do so.
- Help respond to ad-hoc requests or new business enquiries from consultants
- Help support relationships with consulting firms and individual consultants
- Become familiar with the firm's products and investment strategies across asset classes
- Undertake ongoing research of consultant activity, product demand trends etc.
- Attend relevant consultant database seminars and events and provide feedback to Amundi internal teams
- Preference for candidates with Finance or Economics degrees and knowledge of the asset management industry.
- Organised and very detail-oriented with strong project and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive team player; ability to prioritize and work with professionals at all levels
- Fluent English is essential.