- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 janv. 18 2018-01-16
RM Funds is the alternative credit asset management arm of RM Capital. RM Funds acts as the Investment Advisor to a range of investment strategies including direct lending and traded credit with both institutional and retail money investing within these strategies. The firm is looking to build out its investment team further at the junior level. The analyst will work across various investment strategies.
• Provide primary analysis on specific investments allocated by the Portfolio Managers and CIO and provide shadow/ secondary cover on some investments covered by other investment team members.
• Perform quality, rigorous analysis, maintaining a balanced focus between risk and reward, to generate creative investment ideas and credit research.
• Produce investment recommendations based on in-depth corporate credit analysis, across a range of defined sectors, industries, borrowers & issues.
• Work closely across the team to achieve the firm's and respective fund investment objectives.
• Performing financial company analysis, cash flow modelling, ratings analysis and sector analysis.
• Track and keep abreast of industry developments and company trends which could impact the investments within the fund..
• Assist in the origination, structuring and execution of bilateral investments.
The role would be a great opportunity for an individual who has started / developed their core financial analysis skills at a 'Big Four' accountancy setting, or a 'Big Three' Ratings Agency, to make the switch in to credit asset management.
To be successful, you MUST have the following attributes:
• Demonstrable fundamental financial analysis skills, with 2-3 years of experience gained in a Big Four accountancy, Ratings Agency or existing Buy-side environment
• Strong financial modelling skills
• A deep and genuine interest in financial markets, corporate finance, economics and investment.
• A confident and persuasive communicator, with the ability to articulate investment concepts and ideas.
• A real ‘team player’.
• Advanced degree (MBA/MFIN) or professional qualification ACA/ACCA or CFA/CAIA qualified (or part qualified) preferred.
• Bachelors degree required in a numerate subject (science, technology, engineering or maths).
• English speaking role, candidates with a second European language preferred (German)
Please note that, due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants can be contacted.