Investment Analyst - Infrastructure Debt Fund
Location: Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
This is a varied role, working for a reputable brand in the market in a growing infrastructure investment debt function.
- Supporting the due diligence and acquisition process for new investments including liaising with Financial Advisers, Lawyers, Tax Specialists and other experts, both internally and externally
- Building, reviewing and updating financial models
- Providing investment appraisal and valuation analysis
- Monitoring and reporting performance of portfolio assets
- Supporting future fund raising processes including providing support to answer investor queries and providing accurate asset information on a timely basis
- Providing assistance in the preparation and presentation of Investment Committee papers as well as Portfolio Valuation / Asset Management reports
- Relevant experience in one of the following: experience in Investment Banking (Mergers & Acquisitions, Leveraged Finance or Project Finance groups); experience in a strategic/analytical role at an infrastructure corporate; experience with Private equity funds
- 2 years’+ experience, ideally an infrastructure fund in an investment management role. Other relevant experience in a financial or professional services firm considered
- Good understanding of accounting, tax, valuations and financial modelling.
- Familiarity with Private Equity and / or Infrastructure.