Investment Compliance Coder
Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
I am currently recruiting a Portfolio Compliance Analyst for a well-respected Investment Management firm based in London.
- Monitoring of system and performing assurance of coding when appropriate.
- Ensure best practice is followed at all times and act as an SME for compliance to refer to.
- Developing and maintain tools and spreadsheets to increase efficiency and effectiveness for guideline monitoring purposes.
- Aiding the rest of the team in training on relevant systems
- Must have coding experience - Aladdin would be ideal, Charles river the second preferred
- Ideally asset management background with knowledge of Fixed income products.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
- Able to present to senior management.