Investment Executive - Growth Equity - London (Big 4 M&A/Lead Advisory needed) ACA
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Westbourne Partners
- 18 sept. 17
A leading UK investment manager is seeking two ACA qualified, M&A / Lead advisory professionals to join their investment business as executives. With exposure to their PE, growth and venture functions.
The successful candidate will have a combination of technical skills, maturity, ambition and commercial acumen as well as enthusiasm to learn by working within a team:
• Prior experience in an investment firm/lender, corporate finance or industry which must be in the UK market
• Graduate with strong academics, preferably with a professional qualification e.g. ACA, CFA, MBA or equivalent
• Able to demonstrate robust financial analysis and financial modelling skills
• Able to work under pressure and towards deadlines with a self-starting attitude
• Proficient at multi-tasking across multiple projects
• Collegiate and proactive personality with a mature outlook
• Clear and concise communication skills (written and verbal)
The successful candidate will work closely with managers, directors and partners within our unquoted investment team. The role will be broad and encompass supporting the identification and evaluation of potential investments, execution of deals and the management of investee companies through to eventual exit.