Investment Research Analyst - Fund of Funds
- GBP50000 - GBP80000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- .Michael Page Financial Services.
- 15 mars 18 2018-03-15
A global investment advisor and fiduciary manager is looking for a Research Analyst for their Alternative Assets platform based in London.
A global player in the investment advisory and fiduciary management sector for Pension funds and Private clients. The Alternative Asset team cover a variety of investment fund vehicles including private equity, hedge funds, property, & commodities.
- Identifying new fund managers relevant to the firm's strategy
- Assessing the capabilities of new fund manager's using various statistical tools
- Identifying positions or investment strategies useful for the Multi-Asset team
- Completing client visits and writing detailed due-diligence reports
- 3 years+ experience in a relevant field
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to professionally represent the brand externally in client engagement
Opportunity to join a global investment advisor and fiduciary manager with a broad range of alternative asset funds under management