Investment Support Assistant
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- MFS Investment Management
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
Using discretion and judgement, provides administrative support within the Investment Administrative Department and the Investment Department. Collaborates with internal departments, as appropriate and performs assigned duties with minimal supervision.
1. Partners with the investment administrative team to understand the business needs of the Investment Department while maintaining an active awareness of companies, industries and sectors being followed; works proactively to meet those needs while following department procedures and guidelines.
2. Maintains an active awareness and understanding of all department systems and databases.
3. Performs a variety of administrative duties to ensure smooth and efficient department operations, including: reports and other materials, based on an understanding of the requirements; updates and maintains spreadsheets, databases, presentations and other documents; distributes reports as requested; manages company earnings schedules and manages calendars; schedules internal and external meetings and rooms: connects video and voice conferences; coordinates industry review meetings; sets-up and clears rooms, including meals. May be asked to provide support for additional London investment professionals when assistants are out of the office.
4. Understands and processes expense reimbursements in a timely manner. Understands currency conversions, submits Gifts & Entertainment reports and reimbursements.
5. Coordinates London visits of Global Investment Professionals.
6. Provides back-up receptionist coverage, particularly early morning and lunch hours, holidays and as required. Assists in various receptionist duties:
- Greets, assists and escorts guests to meeting rooms
- Answers and directs incoming phone calls; relays messages as necessary
- Liaise with internal and external clients to ensure guest arrival
- Handles all mail requests such as sorting, distributing, mailing, and accepting deliveries
- Orders supplies and maintains stock in supply and copier rooms.
7. Performs additional duties as requested.
1. A’Levels and above.
2. Minimum 1-3 years' relevant work experience.
3. Customer service skills, flexibility and maintains a positive attitude and work ethic.
4. Willingness and availability to work extended hours; Flexible and team oriented.
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Office
7. Experience with travel and expense management, video conferencing equipment.