- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deutsche Bank
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
You will be joining Deutsche Bank's London development pod where you and your team will be focused on delivering key applications for our Technology division.
Job Title: Java Developer
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Trade Finance technology, architecture and strategy is moving away from manual, ops heavy monolithic architecture to a cloud compliant, API driven, component and re-usable technology stack. You will be joining our London development pod where you and your team will be focused on delivering key applications. The software components and architecture which you will be contributing towards, will create the foundations to build and extend the wider trade finance application landscape, as well as making trade finance a flag ship implementation within Deutsche Bank's Global Transaction Banking business.
- Developing source code, including descriptions in line with detailed requirements, then verifying the developed source code by reviews
- Ensuring that all code changes, end up in configuration and deployment tools
- Developing Software Product Operating Instructions
- Integrating software components including unit and integrated software testing according to the test plan
- Providing Release Deployments on non-Production Management controlled environments
- Supporting the creation of Software Product & Release Documentation
- Fixing software defects/bugs
- Capturing Build and Deployment notes, developing Software Product Deployment & Operating Instructions
- Checking consistency of documents with the respective Software Product Release
- Maintaining applications and performing technical change requests, in line with release plans
- Bachelor's degree(or international equivalent) or equivalent work experience, a concentration in Computer Science or Software Engineering or an IT-related discipline would be beneficial
- Significant prior experience with development technologies and working with Agile software development methodologies
- Ability to develop reusable and performant Java libraries aligned with good architectural and design patterns
- Good mastery of Java virtual machine (JVM) and build out of scalable data intensive applications
- Primary technologies: Java 8, Spring, Rest API and Microservices
- Programming (Core Java, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3) and Test Driven Development (TTD)
- Web Frameworks (AngularJS, GWT, Spring), Web Services (REST, SOAP), Data Exchange (JSON, XML) and Web Servers (Tomcat)
- Data persistence (Relational databases (MySQL, Oracle) and NoSql (Hive, Impala, Neo4j and other variants)), previous experience using JPA would be beneficial
- Test Automation (JUnit, Cucumber, Mockito, EasyMock or any other mocking framework)
- Source Code Management (Git, Subversion) and Build Tools (Maven, Ant) & Continuous Integration (TeamCity)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.