- GBP80000 - GBP90000 per annum + bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 17 mars 19
* Database developer opportunity * Opportunities for personal growth and equity * Up to £90,000 plus benefits
- Database developer opportunity
- Opportunities for personal growth and equity
- Up to £90,000 plus benefits
World changing start-up connecting like-minded retailers, charities and brands together to help fix some of the world's biggest problems seeks a talented developer to join them in London. You'll become a vital partner in this exciting company with a truly inclusive culture, using your coding expertise to help tackle global problems.
As Database Developer, you will:
- Take ownership and responsibility for creating a wealth of features for major stakeholders including many of the world's largest charities and some of the UK's largest retailers.
- Develop API's and databases, maintaining software and implementing services to the best possible standard.
- Be an active voice in the strategic vision within the team, deciding how business-critical applications are developed.
Skills & Experience
- 3 years' experience building API's and Databases
- In depth knowledge of at least one programming language used for API development
- In depth knowledge and experience using a variety of databases
- A love of making the world a better place
What's on offer
- Equity options available
- Access to personalised development plans and real opportunities for career progression
- Friendly office with additional benefits including lunch-clubs
- Opportunity to work in a people-oriented, collaborative environment
Interested? Apply now or phone Ainsley McArthur at Huxley Banking and Finance on 0207 469 5151 or
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales