- GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum + benefits + pension GBP
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- McGregor Boyall
Java Developer - AVP Level
Java Developer - AVP Level - Financial Services
Java Developer - AVP Level - Financial Services - London
McGregor-Boyall are currently working with a Global Financial Service Organisation to secure multiple Java Developers on a perm basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing team to work on top cutting edge technologies on their trading platforms. You will be coming in to develop a range of different java projects across multiple asset classes to ensure their trading services have a high, stable performance.
You will have the chance to develop different strategic solutions, develop automated testing tools and produce code that is appropriate for low latency java platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of Core Java
- Experience with multi-threading, performance tuning
- Good understanding of OO Programming
- Strong academics from a relevant field, ideally computer science or mathematics.
- Experience with systems providing financial services such as trading
- Experience with Java testing tools, ideally: JUnit, JMockit, TeamCity
- Good understanding of frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Guice
- Good understanding of UI Principles
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.