Java Developer - Quantitative and Structured Products - Associate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 23 févr. 18 2018-02-23
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is seeking a strong Java Developer to help advance its next-generation Equity and Derivatives quantitative investment strategy platform.
Our department is responsible for designing; implementing and deploying automated pricing and trading systems for the Institutional Equity Division. It focuses on significant business growth and revenue opportunities, in particular on derivatives and exotics products.
Challenges that our team tackles, depending on trading flows and asset classes, range from pricing accuracy, performance and throughput, business flow analytics, sales and trading workflow and end user experience.
- You will work closely with the Quantitative Strategists, Financial Engineers and other technology partners to design and develop scalable solutions for managing, pricing and backtesting products across a range of underlying asset classes.
- You will work on the full application lifecycle in a fast-paced, high-stakes agile development environment.
- This is a hands-on role in a global team doing continuous delivery across many global markets, so you will also have to communicate with global colleagues and stakeholders.
- As part of a strong global team combining solid tech expertise and business knowledge delivering the best commercially orientated solutions possible, you will be able to work within a highly fulfilling role and develop your skills, knowledge and career.
- Core Java knowledge in a UNIX/Linux environment.
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining distributed systems.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically depending on the requirement.
- Exposure to SQL, Python and an MVC web development framework (e.g. Angular, React, Vue etc.) would be a plus.
- Knowledge or curiosity to learn about the product domain (equity/derivatives products)
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.*LI-RJ1