Java Developer - Tier 1 Investment Bank - 12 month contract
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Resource Solutions
- 06 déc. 17 2017-12-06
Currently looking for an experienced Java devleoper to work within OTC Equity swap Portfolio.
Java Developer, Tier 1 Invesment Bank, 12 month contract in Canary Wharf.
I'm currently looking for an experienced Java devleoper to work within OTC Equity swap Portfolio.
- Core Java J2SE
- Spring, JUnit, JMS-
- Understanding of message based architectures
- RDBMS Sybase and/or DB2 is preferable, with a proficiency in writing complex SQL queries
- Unix/Linux scripting
- Perl scripting
- Good Problem solving and analytical skills
- Object Oriented Design and Development
- Full software development lifecycle understanding
- Good software development practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The role will require the candidate to work closely with the cashflow engines team to solve problems that combines both finance and technology. This is an exciting hands-on role for a self-starter who has a thirst for new challenges as well as new technologies.
The candidate should possesses good analytical skills, strong software engineering skills, a logical approach to problem solving, be able to work in a fast paced environment liaising with demanding stakeholders to understand complex requirements, and be able to prioritize work under pressure with minimal supervision.