Junior Credit Trade Support Opportunity
- Mid £30k's to early £40k's - experience driven
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- O'Connell Resourcing
- 14 mars 18 2018-03-14
A multi-billion $ Asset Management firm with an extensive performance record are building out their trade support function. They are looking for someone with a number of years’ operations / middle office experience within credit instruments to join their team. One will be working in a close knit team and will have plenty of exposure across both the trading desks and the wider firm
As a firm they focus on individual growth and present opportunities internally for those who excel, so this position would suit someone pro-active and ambitious and who is looking to develop a career in the hedge fund sector.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Resolve all trade breaks following the daily position checks. Promptly follow up with the trading desk / counterparties to resolve any issues.
- Liaise with the execution desk to correct trade matching issues on the same day and ensure required trade bookings are made on time.
- Daily collateral management and liquidity monitoring responsibilities.
- Respond to any queries from the external Administrators in relation to any NAV related matters.
- Review and process FX trades.
- Contribute ideas to improving efficiency and controls. Assist with initiatives that support these efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading University
- Good working knowledge of credit related products – knowing the trade life cycle inside out is crucial
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical
- Excellent communication skills are necessary to negotiate and interface with internal and external contacts
- Strong Excel skills.