Junior Finance / Operations Executive
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 26 sept. 17 2017-09-26
A global alternative asset management platform with approximately $8.3 billion AUM is looking for a junior financial controller / operations person. This position would see the candidate to be a part qualified accountant (desirable not necessary) who is able to work in a small team, approximate experience 1 to 2 years within the finance industry.
Fund Accounting / Nav
• Daily Shadow PnL and NAV monitoring
• Maintenance of internal allocation sheet
• Supervision of fund admin, understanding and solving issues
• Running month end process
• NAV review and allocation reconciliation
• Maintain internal Geneva accounting
• Monthly Marketing pack data for product management
• Maintenance of investor data
• Involvement in ad-hoc projects supporting the team
• Understanding of all operational processes and ability to cover daily operations role
• Review of daily FX hedging
• Review of daily Cash and position movements
• Provide data to Compliance for regulatory reporting Compliance.
• AIFMD and Form PF fund level reporting with US
• Excel – Advanced excel desirable but not essential.
• Ability to maintain necessary oversight over various outsourced providers.
• Ability to work in a small team across a number of areas – finance, operations, technology, compliance-related, etc.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines, juggle numerous tasks and progress chase to ensure all tasks are completed.
• Resilience under pressure/enjoys working in a fast paced and demanding environment.
• Accuracy and attention to detail/excellent proof reading skills.
• Focus on process improvement, and the ability to run projects.
• Innovative and independent; can solve problems on their own.