- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Emagine Consulting
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
Role Title: KDB Developer Location: London and/ or Dublin Role Type: Long term project Start Date: Immediate
Are you an accomplished KDB Developer with recent experience of Python and Linux?
Does the idea of working for a global consultancy on high profile projects interest you?
If so, then this is the perfect career opportunity for you!
We have opportunities available for KDB Developers to join an ongoing project with emagine Consulting based in London and/ or Dublin. You will be part of a global team which is responsible for providing end to end support within a fast paced banking environment.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will possess:
- Hands on experience of KDB+ development
- Knowledge of Python and interfacing Python with KDB+ and with bank wide scheduling/monitoring technologies
- Knowledge of Linux, bash scripting, process monitoring, writing DB support and maintenance command line tools etc.
- Experience of creating unit and system tests for system and deployment of automated testing using Jenkins
- Project planning and documentation skills using Jira (agile development methods)
- Version control and code release experience with integrated testing (git + hooks)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and able to liaise effectively with a technical and non-technical audience
- Strong problem solving skills both on technical and business related matters
- An ability to work independently on your own initiative and as part of a team
emagine Consulting is an independent professional services consultancy with 30 years of experience specialising in the banking and financial services industry. We partner with our clients to meet their immediate and long term business initiatives. We achieve this by leveraging our expert and proprietary industry knowledge, coupled up with an extensive understanding of their business needs to drive the right solution for our clients. With our practice-based organisational structure, combined with our agile delivery model, we are able to successfully deliver highly complex, cross region programmes/projects for our clients.
Our core values:
At emagine Consulting we consistently strive to deliver high standards and best practice to our customers, colleagues and consultants. Whilst we have had many successes, we aim not to dwell on them; instead our agenda and approach is to always seek to improve on our past successes and to better ourselves. Our five core values, internally known as the 5C's assist us in making sure that we remain consistent across all functions, departments and sectors.
Our 5 core values are as follows:
- Caring - we are attentive, we listen and learn from each other
- Committed - we are committed to delivering results
- Courageous - we dare to explore new realms of possibility
- Collaborative - we trust each other and work as a reliable team
- Creative - we think outside the box, with expertise and imagination
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will already have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
“emagine Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin.”