KYC / On-Boarding Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- 15 nov. 17 2017-11-15
An institutional brokerage is searching for a temporary/contract On-Boarding Analyst to perform a Miid2 related customer on-boarding remediation project.
The key elements of the role are:
- Conducting due diligence on existing and new clients to meet KYC/AML regulations and internal policy, across a range of entity types.
- Communicate with clients regarding the customer opening process.
- Develop accurate static data records and internal systems; including maintenance of all client data.
- On-boarding of regulated staff, ensuring full compliance with internal policies.
Applicants should have a sound knowledge of the UK regulatory environment. As a minimum candidates should have experience of on-boarding customers in financial services.
Attention to detail and strong organisational skills are essential.
It is anticipated that the project will be for an initial period of two months.
The candidate is required for an immediate start.