Lead Markit EDM Developer / CADIS
- £80K base + bens + bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- McCabe & Barton
- 07 déc. 17 2017-12-07
To lead the Markit EDM development process and be an advocate of best practice.
My client, a global Asset Management organisation are looking to appoint a Lead Markit EDM developer to join the Data Development & ETL team.
This is a London based role where you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the Markit EDM development process
- Managing the integration of internal and external data sources into the corporate data hub
- Mastering the data to derive a single version
- Devloping interfaces
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Min of 3+ years of Markit EDM experience
- Solid MS SQL Server proficiency with knowledge of performance tuning and refactoring
- Familiarity with Data Architectectire Patterns
- Knowledge of ETL methodologies would be beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well known Global Asset Manager who are enjoying a period of significant growth.