Leader in Cybersecurity is looking to hire an experienced Lead Product Manager to drive strategy and product growth. You will have responsibility for the product management function and will sit on the executive leadership team. This is a growing organisation with ambitious plans for continued development within the Cybersecurity space.
The role responsibilities will include:
- identifying target markets/customers for new products.
- defining a product delivery roadmap
- requirement analysis of current and future market.
- drive new product development through all phases of the product life cycle
These are just a few of the main responsibilities. As the Product Manager you play an intrinsic role across the whole company in identifying current and future trends of customers and building a product suite that is best suited to these.
The successful Product Manager will have:
- Extensive experience working in the Information Security market. Cybersecurity experience would be advantageous.
- A background working in a Product Management capacity. You must be able to demonstrate success in defining Products and taking them to market.
- A technical understanding and genuine inquisitive nature when it comes to technology trends and developments in the market.
- Excellent communication skills. This is absolutely key. The role requires you to communicate and work effectively with all teams internally, third parties, external technology partners and most importantly existing and new customers. You must be able to present yourself and the company in the correct way.
The company operates remote working within the UK.
Please note that this is a permanent role and requires someone who has built a career in developing their Product Management expertise.