Lead Python Developer
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Emagine Consulting
- 18 oct. 17 2017-10-18
emagine Consulting is looking to hire a Senior Python Developer for an Investment Banking Project.
Project Requirement Document: Senior Python Developer
Location: City of London
emagine is a Business & Technology Consultancy with almost 30 years of experience delivering projects. Privately owned with over 100 million turnover, emagine Consulting provides Managed Services to financial clients with low population, high impact teams of game-changing experts. We have over 700 consultants currently deployed across the UK, France and Germany.
Alongside our Managed Services we heavily invest in FinTech – our latest innovation is the HoptroffTime Suite; A hardware, software solution powered by an Atomic Clock to enhance and enable Compliance & trading strategies.
emagine provides services into financial clients including Investment Banks, Stock Exchanges and Central Banks. Our areas of Key Focus are;
- Risk Management & Regulatory Compliance
- Software Development & Testing
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
emagine consulting is currently looking for a Sr. Python Developer to manage one of our existing on-going projects, the team sits within technology middle office in the bank which works around delivering solutions that manage operational risk and Regulatory reporting.
Our team is currently building a new strategic platform for regulatory reporting using Python as the core technology. This is a high profile project for the bank and we have assembled a strong multi-skilled team to deliver this platform.
Successful candidates will play a role in the full development cycle of our products, working within an Agile development process. You will also be expected to mentor less experienced developers and provide technical leadership in design, testing and delivery of the banks software.
- Senior developer with extensive experience having worked on Python
- Strong banking & financial knowledge
- Should be able to review codes and recommend changes
- Train/guide junior developers within the team
- Ideally from a Java background as some of the legacy systems are built on Java.
- Risk knowledge
- Calculate risk based P&L and Market risk requirements.
- Telephonic Interview with emagine
- F2F Meeting with emagine
- F2F Technical Interview with the on-site team
emagine are always looking to expand our bench and Associate network for future projects. If you are not currently available for new projects please update us with your most recent CV and next availability. We will keep you informed of suitable projects when you are looking for your next challenge.