Lead Solution Designer
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
Solution architecture experience in an Oracle environment or more than 7 years on an equivalent role - ORACLE FUSION
The Billing Lead Solution Designer is responsible for the delivery of solution architecture and escalations of design risks and issues. The role ensures a design adheres to the banks design standards.
Velocity is a major programme within Finance HOST that will re-engineer all of the HOST Financial Management processes, ensuring that HOST is able to provide the businesses with the transparency and insight into their charges, but also to meet any future organisational changes and regulatory requirements.
Impact on the Business
Velocity will revolutionise the way the business views its costs and how it understands charges from its back-office functions. The Billing Team is central to this as it is responsible for the delivery of the technical solution to process recharges to the bank. This includes:
- Terms of reference
- Country Intro Workshops
- Solution Architecture Document
- Process Taxonomy
- Dependencies framework
- Interface Catalogue
- Capability Matrix
Leadership & Teamwork
The Billing Lead Solution Designer is responsible for:
- Working effectively with teams both in billing and across the wider Velocity programme to ensure that a comprehensive design is developed.
- Manage expectation of different groups of stakeholders to ensure the design is agreed and signed off as per the plan
- Organise, chair and drive Billing Design Authority forum
Operational Effectiveness & Control
Operationally the Billing Lead Solution Designer is responsible for:
- The creation of a solution architecture document which is used by functional, technical and business engagement teams to understand and deliver the solution.
- The creation of a dependencies framework which pulls together all audiences of the design and ensures that dependencies are understood and actioned against.
- Ownership of a design change control log
- Effective and timely resolution of Material design issues
- Ensure that the adopted design match the design standards
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications (For the role - not the role holder)
- A minimum of * years of technical solution architecture experience, ideally including large scale, complex implementations
- + of solution architecture experience in an Oracle environment or more than 7 years on an equivalent role
- Experience of working with ERP technologies such as Fusion, e-business or OBIA is preferential
- Proven expertise in an solution design including:
- Shaping and designing technology architecture in large scale change programmes
- Assessment of an organisation's IT landscape and development of technology investment cases and roadmaps that align with business goals
- Experience in aligning an organisation's IT strategy with its overall business strategy and goals
- An understanding of emerging and innovative technologies, for example Cloud, and how to shape IT strategy and delivery in order to leverage those technologies
- Analysis, assurance and definition of solution architectures for technology programmes
- Experience of options analysis and supporting technical decision-making across complex technology landscape
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.