Learning & Development Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 janv. 18 2018-01-14
We are looking for a candidate who has a passion for digital and everything IT related. This is a busy role (we are in build mode) with a broad scope so it is essential that candidates are able to work at pace. This is a great opportunity to make your mark locally but also get involved in both Group and Atlantic Level. We are a relatively small Atlantic HR team so someone who is able to lead but happy to get involved in the detail and work as a one team is essential.
GFT specialises in designing and implementing IT and business solutions for the financial services industry. Combining technological expertise and seamless project management with a deep understanding of the industry, GFT is the perfect strategic partner for many well-known companies in all corners of the globe. And as such, GFT sees learning and being able to innovate being central our ability to best support our clients.
About the role:
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to work closely with the Head of HR, HR business partners and key business stakeholders to proactively develop, design, source, implement and assess learning programmes in line with GFT’s strategic plan. This role plays a key part in the development, learning and engagement of our talented staff by supporting the enhancement of capability within GFT, which drives business performance, supports our people performing at their best for our clients and develops them during their career at GFT.
You will be based in London and will be reporting directly into the Head of HR of the Atlantic region. You will be responsible for the learning, development and talent management of around 220 employees across the Atlantic (170 UK and 50 US) as well as play a crucial role in the Group Talent Management Network. The role will entail a likely 70 vs 30 split between the L&D and Talent Management and will involve assisting, contributing and leading on a number of strategic projects.
Your principle activities will include:
- Leading on the design and delivery of the L&D offering at GFT for the UK
- Manage existing internal programs and develop new initiatives as needs are identified
- Design and build out effective technical career paths for cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) and dev ops accreditation path ways
- Work with key business stakeholders to constantly assess training needs and determine priorities
- Introduce an integrated and streamlined approach to L&D: process, system, approvals, L&D offering
- Source and develop a preferred list of external providers, manage those relationships in terms of service & quality
- Act as the key interface to the business to ensure that delivery of program is to a high standard
- Develop a strong consulting skills throughout the organisation and at every level
- Designing and drive smart ways to learn (e-learning / digital innovation / online universities) (should be same tense design and drive or designing and driving)
- Drive 70/20/10 development model and ‘growth mind-set’
- Be an ambassador for training and development in the GFT UK and constantly share ideas
- Design and maintain a library of development resources
- Continuously, monitor, evaluate GFT’s development activities and resources
- Liaise closely with the global L&D network at Group GFT – sharing ideas, knowledge and approach
- Assisting the Head of HR with the L&D budget tracking, monitoring and
Talent Management (30%) – Leadership development at all levels
- Co-lead for our Development Manager Network, working with the business sponsor to ensure this network is trained, engagement and motivated to deliver a great experience to our employees
- ALP – leads the coordinator and mentorship of the ALP leadership programme
- EVP – being an active and positive team member of the People Plan 2018.
- Leadership development
- Solid IT Technical knowledge – as a passion for digital and IT
- Good working knowledge of cloud and cloud accredited training paths
- Knowledge of cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) and dev ops accreditation path ways
- Knowledge of how the apprenticeship levy works
- CIPD Level 5 in L & D or higher / Training accreditations by an equivalent training foundation
What we offer you
You will be working with some of the brightest people in business and technology on challenging and rewarding projects in a team of likeminded individuals. GFT prides itself on its international environment that promotes professional and cultural exchange and encourages further individual development.