- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Investment Technology Group (UK)
- 14 août 18 2018-08-14
ITG is looking for an experienced regulatory lawyer with strong transactional skills to join our European Legal team.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Advising locally and globally on regulatory questions impacting the European authorized investment firm, including the provision of order execution services and the operation of POSIT MTF.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of customer and vendor agreements across ITG’s products and services dealing with a diverse range of legal issues, including financial regulation, confidentiality, intellectual property, and limitation of liability.
- Supporting a broad range of ITG corporate legal needs, including company law compliance, corporate governance and data protection, and corporate functions, including Finance, Human Resources and Technology.
- Managing the execution, filing and administration of European contracts.
- Handling all corporate filings and arrangements for meetings of the boards of directors and committees for the European entities.
WHATYOU BRING WITH YOU:
- 2 – 4 years PQE from a ‘magic circle’ or top U.S. law firm
- Experience in financial services regulation in Ireland or the U.K
- Experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and a developed understanding of principles of English contract and company law
- Commitment to high standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- Willingness to take initiative and assume responsibility
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Experience managing expectations with transparency to meet deadlines and deliver quality results
YOU’RE JUST RIGHT FOR ITG IF YOU WANT:
- Direct exposure to the decision makers and senior leaders on all sides of the business
- The energetic dynamism of financial markets and technology
- Teams that are passionate about continually learning, improving and raising the bar