Loan IQ Business Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 05 déc. 17 2017-12-05
* Expert / In depth Knowledge of the Loan IQ data model. * Knowledge of the Loan IQ API's * Expert knowledge of SQL
- Overview of the business area
- Current / future projects
- Broad objectives of the role
- Loan IQ (supplied by Misys… recently renamed Finastra) is a commercial lending system used by HSBC to satisfy loan servicing for Global Banking (GBM), Commercial Banking (CMB) and Security Services Corporate Trust and Loan Agency businesses (HSS CTLA). This covers servicing of so-called complex loans for HSBC in the capacity as a lender (HSBC participation and bilateral lending) and as a syndicated facility agent. Complex loans are characterized as high value corporate transactions, with complex terms and conditions, including syndicated loans.
- Loan IQ has already been implemented in London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris, Dusseldorf and Toronto. The long term aim is that the system will become HSBC's global strategic solution for administration of all complex syndicated and bilateral loans.
- The role will be supporting the implementation of various initiative centered on Misys Loan IQ application for the strategic loan solution across HSS, GBM and CMB. We are looking to hire staff with specific domain and application knowledge.
Purpose of the Role
- Test and execute automated Loan IQ Migration from existing UK branch to new UK branch as part of the Ring Fence Bank initiative
- Analyse, design, test and implement Macro Cashflow Hedging Interface
- Obtain, analyse and document business requirements and obtain business signoff.
- Document functional designs and obtain business signoff.
- Translate functional designs into detailed technical designs for development team to build.
- Help ensure close working relationship with Loan IQ Development Teams and also Loan IQ Business teams
- Work with testing and business team to build system & regression test scripts.
- Driving a consistent approach and promoting best practice.
- Adhere to HSBC's governance standards.
- Assist third line production support when issues occur with LoanIQ functionality.
Additional Essential Experience
- Knowledge of the bilateral and syndicated loan market (including; loan's lifecycle, originations, secondary trading, agency functions, etc).
- Some operational knowledge of Loan IQ application.
- Working knowledge of Loan IQ configuration.
- Ability to present and discuss the impacts resulting from change.
- Ability to configure LoanIQ to satisfy business requirements.
- Ability to analyse process flows.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to merge multiple existing workflows into a single standard flow.
- Expert / In depth Knowledge of the Loan IQ data model.
- Knowledge of the Loan IQ API's
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- Proven experience in delivering specifications that are well understood by both the business and development teams.
- Proven experience in an offshore / onshore IT Development environment.
- Knowledge of IBM Cognos (not essential).
- Knowledge of IBM DataStage (not essential).