Managing Director - Infrastructure
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Elevate Partners
- 13 oct. 18
We have partnered with an International Asset Manager who are building its European Infrastructure team and appointing a Managing Director to lead its UK & Ireland coverage.
- Leading the investment process from inception to completion across the infrastructure/energy industry.
- Collecting industry research, monitoring economic trends, developing forecasts and conducting analysis.
- Analysing credit agreements, indentures and certificates of designation.
- Negotiating and structuring term sheets and financing commitments, negotiating management agreements and executing offerings.
- Managing relationships with accounting and tax professionals, lawyers, consultants, advisers and bankers.
- You will have 10+ years of relevant experience within an Equity Fund or Corporate
- Track record of origination and leadership
- An advanced degree in a relevant field preferred
- Passionate about infrastructure, renewables, and storage
- A team player, a lateral thinker, and a clear communicator
To discuss this unique opportunity in confidence call Diarmuid Clancy in confidence on +353 86 106 9433 or apply directly via the link provided.