Market Risk Analyst
- Up to £40,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Saxton Leigh
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
A leading financial services firm in London are currently looking for a Junior Risk Analyst to join their team and work on the day to day market risk procedures as well as monitor the counterparty risk.
- Manage and complete the day to day market risk procedures.
- Monitors risks and ensures compliance with trading mandates
- Reviews regularly produced market risk reports
- Maintains daily reporting.
- Ensure and evidence that daily tasks are completed in a timely basis and within the scope of defined risk management policies.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- An understanding of commodity futures & options, along with FX, would be ideal.
- Perform under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Able to work as part of a team and individually, with the ability to be self-motivated.
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to detail.
- Relevant degree with industry experience.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- MS Office experience.