- Competitive plus benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- T. Rowe Price International
- 08 janv. 18 2018-01-08
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to support the delivery of the marketing strategy (across the institutional, discretionary and advisory channels) and day-to-day activities in the UK.
The role will oversee the execution of activities across the full marketing mix, alongside two other marketing managers on the team. The person in this role will need to work closely with the other UK Marketing Managers, other functional teams within marketing, relationship managers and investments as well as a number of external agencies to ensure the production and timely delivery of high quality campaigns, events and other ad hoc activities to the marketplace.
Execute the Marketing Strategy (new and on-going marketing initiatives)
Working in partnership with the other UK Marketing Managers as well as independently to deliver the marketing strategy and day-to-day marketing activities in the UK across the advisory, discretionary and institutional channels, including Strategic Partnerships. This includes the creation, delivery and measurement of activity. Output includes, but is not limited to, event management, presentation decks, sales and client collateral, digital assets, paid media, content/thought leadership, campaigns, direct mail and email promotions. Ensure marketing campaigns, communications and materials are relevant and output is leveraged (across regions – working with EMEA marketing managers to share and leverage ideas and content). Overtime expect this role to take on greater segment responsibilities in the intermediary channel.
Data and Reporting
Measuring marketing activity and tracks metrics and success criteria for all marketing activities. Helps manage the process of targeting and segmentation of marketing communications in order to build client profiles and journeys. Delivers all activity within the marketing budget and assists with reporting and forecasting of costs and any gap analysis.
Take ownership of and/or provides support in organising and delivering quality events (sponsored and hosted) including pre and post communications, marketing collateral, event branding and feedback. Must be willing to attend events, which may fall outside regular working hours. Deliver independently or working in partnership with the EMEA event manager.
Draws on own knowledge of business, clients and products to support or lead cross regional and/or cross enterprise initiatives.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years related marketing experience from an asset management background
- Good investment knowledge and knowledge of product trends in the UK marketplace
- Intellectual curiosity and knowledge of current trends in a combination of the Institutional, Discretionary and Adviser marketplaces
- Experience across the full marketing mix including, events, content creation and delivery, external media and digital elements
- Experience implementing digital/online marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Understanding of regulations effecting the asset management industry
- Strong process/project management skills - ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage outsourced marketing activities (working with external partners e.g. creative and marketing agencies, media agencies and printers)
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including copy writing and proof reading skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- PC literate (MS Office Suite)
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment
- Client-centric and conduct-focused
- Previous experience with CMS and CRM would be favourable