Multilingual Client Educator
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 18 juil. 18 2018-07-18
Multilingual Client Educator
Corporate title: Officer
Location: Bromley OR Chester
Line of Business: EMEA Treasury Fulfilment and Servicing Operations
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is looking for multilingual professionals with a passion for training delivery to join their Client Education team.
The EMEA Treasury Fulfilment and Servicing Operations department is part of the Global Technology & Operations organisation and is responsible for implementing cash and treasury management solutions for the BAML EMEA client base.
As a Client Educator you will support the demonstration and training of corporate client treasury products, and interact with clients either in person or via Webex throughout the EMEA region. You'll be joining a dynamic, supportive team, with access to ongoing training and opportunities for career development.
Ideally you will have fluency in either French or German along with fluent English language skills. Successful candidates will also need to demonstrate passion for delivering training to a wide range of stakeholder - remotely as well as in a classroom. Previous experience with relevant banking products are also highly desirable.
- Providing world class training to the Bank's corporate clients together with accurate resolution and guidance on all product related questions
- Providing world class product demonstrations to prospective clients either in person or via Webex.
- Interacting with and working alongside the sales, product, implementation and client services departments to provide the client with an ever-increasing level of training.
- Broadening skills and cross training to support the Bank's products and provide client training on any of the Banks electronic cash management products
- Training experience preferably within financial services (client facing roles)
- Excellent communication, time management and team work
- Excellent verbal and written skills, demonstrating sound judgment and the capability to build close relationships with stakeholders, peers and leaders
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of financial products e.g. pay roll, internet banking, direct debits, payments, receivables
- Must be available to travel as required to meet client needs
- Fluent in English and one of the following languages: French or German
- Fluency in one of the following languages: Dutch, Italian or Spanish
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.