- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
NGLP-LondonState Street's Next Generation Leadership Programme is our exclusive fast-track scheme for diverse high-potential graduates interested in building their career in a global financial services organisation. This accelerated rotational programme is designed to identify and develop future leaders for State Street. The programme has multiple tracks which are thoroughly designed to provide you with the necessary knowledge and understanding of our EMEA business, with a view to accelerating your future career with us.
As a participant of this programme you will spend the next two years on an exciting journey of intensive professional development. State Street is investing in your growth, through specific training, professional development, and rotational assignments across departments and locations. On the rotations you will gain experience in different roles and business activities and will develop a comprehensive understanding of each business area as well as the overall industry. Sample rotations include Fund Accounting, Operations, Compliance and Client Consulting services.
The programme inherently involves company management, namely, you will be assigned a personal Sponsor from one of the State Street leaders. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to develop your network through engagements with various assignment managers throughout the programme. Feedback gained from assignment managers and sponsor will enable you to create an individual development plan tailored to your specific learning needs.
As a successful programme participant, you will be eligible for a permanent role within State Street, where the collective knowledge, skills and experience gained through the programme can be applied.
"We are happy to introduce our bespoke Development Programme roll-out in the EMEA region. With the strong need to raise and develop our future company leadership, we are aiming to attract talented graduates to the organisation, offering them the unique opportunity to thrive and build extraordinary careers with us"
Jeff Conway, Executive Vice President, EMEA Management.
- 3 eight-month cross-business rotations provide experience in various enterprise roles.
- Potentially an opportunity to complete one rotation outside of the home location, subject to the availability of suitable rotations.
- Assigned Sponsor at Vice President level to provide support and career guidance throughout the programme.
- Active engagement with Corporate Citizenship activities such as Employee Resource Groups including PWN, Global Allies and Diversity Committees.
- Opportunities to build professional networks and identify corporate role models to enhance Leadership skills.
- A comprehensive catalogue of blended learning opportunities including classroom and online training courses to enable your continued professional development.
What makes you a great candidate:
- Minimum 2.1 (or equivalent) Honours Degree or Masters Degree in related subjects: International Business, Management, Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar.
- At least one completed internship or/and proven professional experience preferably in a financial services organisation.
- Relevant activities which prove your leadership capabilities (academic, work or volunteering) in a national or international setting.
- Required soft-skills: analytical thinking and problem solving, exceptional communication skills, business acumen, client service experience.
- Readiness for temporary relocation to another country in EMEA (6 month rotation) if required.
- Strong command of one of the following languages is preferable: German, Italian, Polish or French.
Programme start date: September 2018