Newly Qualified Accountant - Insurance
- GBP40000 - GBP55000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters UK
- 04 déc. 17 2017-12-04
A leading Insurance organisation with a prominent reputation in London, is searching for a preferably newly qualified accountant with Insurance experience to join their Market Finance team on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be responsible assisting with the production of overseas regulatory filings, funding and financial statements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and complying with the requirements of overseas trading arrangements
- Providing first line support to Managing Agents
- Provide data gathered from the above returns to Treasury as well as other departments
- To review the reporting process regularly to identify any changes required due to changes in reporting requirements and to improve the reporting process overall
- Development and compliance with the requirements of overseas trading arrangements
- Development of controls procedures and documentation
The ideal candidate will preferably be a newly qualified accountant with exposure to auditing Insurance clients in practice.
Key skills required:
- Preferably newly qualified accountant from one of the top auditing firms
- Excellent numerical skills able to analyze and manipulate data
- Knowledge of Excel and Access databases
- Good project management and organisation skills
- Comfortable working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate at all levels both externally and internally
If interested please apply online or email your most up to date CV to email@example.com