Newton, Counterparty Relationships Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BNY Mellon
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
Newton, Counterparty Relationships Analyst
Newton Investment Management Limited is an active investment management firm, using thematic ideas about the long-term investment landscape to create and manage strategies that help secure clients' futures. Newton thinks on a global basis, with its single London-based investment team working collaboratively across asset classes and regions. The firm builds bold solutions, designed to meet the real-world challenges clients face, and the team manage them responsibly in the broadest sense - through embedding environmental, social and governance considerations, and engaging on issues that affect their clients. Those clients are based around the world, and include pension funds, corporations and charities and, via Newton's parent company BNY Mellon, individuals.
With offices in London and New York, Newton has £55bn (as at 30 September 2017) under management, including assets managed by Newton Investment Management Limited as dual officers of Newton Capital Management Limited and The Bank of New York Mellon. News and other information about Newton is available at www.newton.co.uk and via Twitter: @NewtonIM
Newton employees are bright, inquisitive, thoughtful and collaborative. They are highly motivated to deliver performance and service to clients. Newton prides itself on being an employer of choice, with a flexible working environment and a commitment to diversity and opportunity among its employees.
Newton is a professional, friendly and collegiate place to work. The firm looks to attract individuals who are keen to work as part of a team, in a meritocratic environment, and who are driven to help make the organisation a great place to work.
- Administration of the firm's database of investment research interactions and research evaluation tool (ONEaccess)
- Providing assistance to front office users (Research Analysts and Portfolio Managers) during periodic research evaluations
- Ensuring the configuration of ONEaccess is in-line with the firm's External Research Policy and making any necessary updates to reflect changes to the policy and related procedures
- Coordinating the distribution of the results of research evaluations and subsequent payments/invoices
- Coordination and secretarial support for periodic service review meetings with counterparties
- Compiling and distributing supporting documentation
- Taking meeting minutes
- Assistance for day day-to-day and ad hoc counterparty relationship management tasks
- Responding to queries related to the firm's research evaluation process or other aspects of the relationship if appropriate
- Liaising where necessary with front office personnel to provide actionable feedback to counterparties
- Initiating and progressing the procurement process for the provision of new investment research products or services
- Maintenance and distribution of internal management information about counterparty relationships
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to update counterparty status dashboards
- Preparing and circulating reports on the consumption and evaluation of investment research using ONEaccess
- Responding to requests for information from front office personnel on usage of investment research
- Maintaining records of key counterparty information, including contact details and legal documentation
- Excellent academic record
- A genuine interest in the investment management industry.
- Currently working towards, or a willingness to undertake IMC or CFA (if not already obtained)
- High proficiency in Excel (i.e. ability to create pivot tables);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent numeracy skills and be a logical thinker.
- Must be well organized, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and therefore manage priorities, establish and meet deadlines.
- Position requires poise, tact and diplomacy.
- The ideal candidate will have a good work ethic, strong analytical skills, attention to detail and a high level of initiative.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 51601
Requisition Number: 1716897