Open Banking and Payments Consultant
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI , Plein-temps
- 14 juin 18
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Working across a range of clients you will have the opportunity to bring your knowledge of Open Banking, PSD2 and Payments to bear for our customers who are looking to develop new strategies and improved business models in this new environment. In a customer facing role, you will work collaboratively with clients to ensure that they are well positioned to deliver on their business goals and generate sustainable growth. You will be joining a strong energised team with deep expertise and an exciting set of client engagements.
Customer relationships are at the heart of everything we execute, and will look for you to build and develop relationships as well as contributing ideas and frameworks to your colleagues. Our senior team are dedicated to supporting you in all aspects of personal development, whether it be developing new expertise, increasing your impact or seeking new experiences.
We are looking for self-motivated and driven individuals who are committed to help us take our fast growing business forward. Ideally applicants would have previous experience with a payment services provider, in a fintech or bank, an acquirer or cards network, a high street or online retailer, an industry body, or another consultancy. That said you would want to further your career as a consultant with Capco.
Capco prides itself on the standards of excellence it brings to client engagements, and we are looking for people to join our team with skills and experience in the following areas:
Skills and Experience
- Strong drive, resilience and a passion for excellence
- Team player with the ability to deliver projects and to work within project teams
- Proven experience of project work and / or product development in this area
- Understanding of or expertise in industry and regulatory initiatives in Open Banking, PSD2 and Payments, business/market dynamics in financial services
- A hands-on approach to creating developing and launching new customer and business propositions
- Agile project experience
- One or more of proposition and experience design, strategy, business case, architecture, data, technology, software development, implementation, marketing or product management, and operations in Payments
- Robust analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to write and present in a logical and structured way, and strong commercial acumen
- Ability to confidently liaise with senior managers and clients, conveying complex ideas and developing project deliverables
- Ability to quickly build trust amongst colleagues and clients, and strong stakeholder management
- A proficient and advanced user of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Senior Consultants and Consultants, the following core competencies should be demonstrated:
- Understanding of regulation, policy, industry initiatives, and impact within one or more of Open Banking, PSD2, cards payments, immediate or faster Payments, DLT with regards Payments, and the UK Payments Strategy
- How various organisations are being challenged by or are seizing the opportunities of the above
- Solid analytical and consulting skills
Managing Principals and Principal Consultants (Senior Manager), the following further requirements will need to be demonstrated:
- Proven leadership of major payments initiatives or programmes
- Your ability to play a core role in the development of the Capco payments team, which is composed of individuals who are passionate about the possibilities of Open Banking, PSD2, and Payments
- You have a network of relationships from which you can add value to our business
- Other Desirable Experience & Role Requirements
- Waterfall project and programme management experience
- Customer strategy frameworks
- Process re-engineering techniques
- Retail Banking
- Business / Commercial Banking
- EU and global Payments regulation
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience of change management (methodologies & delivery)
- Ability to think differently, laterally and apply knowledge to new markets
- Flexible work practice as working on client site is an essential requirement
- 100% Travel to client site may be required
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will
transform the financial services industry.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture