Operational Due Diligence-Chartered-Real Estate-Private Equity
- GBP400 - GBP600 per day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 30 oct. 17 2017-10-30
My client, a leading multinational bank are seeking an Operational Due Diligence Analyst to take responsibility for performing operational due diligence reviews for investments in private equity and real estate managers. Knowledge of operations and/or audit in the asset management business or real estate and private equity operations is required. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required. It is anticipated that the position will include about 20% travel.
My client, a leading multinational bank are seeking an Operational Due Diligence Analyst to take responsibility for performing operational due diligence reviews for investments in private equity and real estate managers. Such responsibilities will include conducting due diligence reviews, drafting assessment reports of managers, and making presentations to the regional research committees. Knowledge of operations and/or audit in the asset management business or real estate and private equity operations is required. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required. It is anticipated that the position will include about 20% travel.
- Conduct on-site operational due diligence meetings of external asset managers as part of the ODD program. These meetings discuss all areas of operations to assess the strength of the organization and its ability to mitigate operational risk.
- Document due diligence meetings conducted in the specified report template and present findings to the regional research committee.
- Perform regulatory research and reviews for managers.
- Analyze underlying manager financial statements.
- Research foreign markets to assess regulatory and tax issues involving trading/establishing a local presence in those markets.
- Assist team members on special projects.
- Perform due diligence reviews on administrators that support underlying private equity and real estate managers.
Certifications, Qualifications & Experience
- 5 years working in within an audit firm auditing investment products (real estate or private equity or venture capital) or the operations and/or audit departments of an asset management firm or; operational due diligence preferred.
- Undergraduate Bachelors degree in accounting and finance and with a Chartered Accountant qualification or Chartered Financial Analyst qualification
- .Working knowledge of industry standards for the asset management industry, specifically hedge fund, including familiarity with policies, procedures and "best practices".
- Knowledge of hedge funds and pooled investment products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong audit and/or operations experience required.
- Works well in team environment.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office products.
- Self-starter, able to demonstrate initiative, well-developed time management skills.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.