Operational Risk Officer
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
A great opportunity has arisen at a leading Asset Management firm in London, for an Operational Risk professional to join the risk function in developing and implementing a new organisational risk framework and be involved in a range of other risk functions.
The role will also be looking at how to improve the controls procedures and policies of the processes from front-to-back within the firm. This is a really good team and they are looking for someone with a great attitude, strong problem solving and report writing skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Becoming an expert advisor within the business on all matters related to operational risk
- Assisting in identification and mitigation of risks within the firm
- Contributing to the new operational risk framework, tools and methodologies
- Working closely with various departments to determine the effectiveness of operational controls and promote adherence to operational policies
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of operational risk and control frameworks, and be able to effectively engage stakeholders at all levels.
The role is offering a starting basic salary in the range of £50,000 - £60,000 plus an excellent bonus and benefits package.