Operational Risk Officer - RCSA Lead
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Company: Fidelity International
Operational Risk is looking to build out its Operational Risk (OR) oversight and control framework, and has launched a comprehensive project which is embedded in the wider revamp of the firm risk framework. We are looking to staff the OR team which will evolve from project mode into an ongoing line function.
Purpose of your role
The successful candidate will report to the Operational Risk Senior Manager and support with the development and implementation of the OR framework. The principal responsibility of the role will be the ongoing development of the RCSA framework and its wider roll-out across the group, however, a degree of flexibility will be required during a period of significant change, and the candidate will need to be prepared to support and influence the wider OR change agenda. Examples of this include; contributing to the ongoing development of the Identification, Assessment, Mitigation, Monitoring & Escalation of OR elements as well as supporting the ongoing oversight of the business implementation of the framework. The individual will specifically focus on the following areas:
- RCSA framework lead:
- Lead the ongoing development of the RCSA framework.
- Drive cross organisational collaboration during the rollout of the RCSA.
- Effectively translate RCSA framework changes into Business Requirement Documents and provide the necessary oversight to subsequent system development.
- Act as the principal SME and point of contact on the RCSA framework and own the production of relevant key operating procedures.
Development of additional OR framework elements, as required:
- Contributing to the development of group wide policies and procedures covering the complete OR framework.
- Providing thought leadership in specialist areas which may include; event management, Risk Appetite, scenario analysis, issue management etc.
- Evolution of Group's top risk reporting output such that appropriate OR management information can be used to support decision making
- Oversight of framework implementation, as required:
- Overseeing the implementation of the OR framework within areas of responsibility, e.g. Perform relevant Level 2 controls, as required by policies.
- Effectively challenging the OR profile of the given functions, escalating issues within risk governance where appropriate.
- Driving top down initiatives to reduce the OR profile and improve the control environment.
- Supports respective areas of responsibility in developing their understanding of the management of OR.
- Stakeholder management:
- Build effective relationships with areas practicing risk management across the organisation including; the functional/regional CROs, product lines, Compliance, Finance, Technology, and Audit.
- Act as a point of contact and SME regarding other areas of the OR framework
- Contributing to development of OR information used during engagement with key regulators
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Risk management experience in Financial Services
- A robust understanding of Operational Risk.
- Degree level preferable, and/or Risk Management related qualifications
- Experience in dealing with cross functional stakeholders at various level of seniority
- Competent in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong oral and written skills - should be able to distil topics into understandable summaries
- Experience in the rollout of an RCSA framework
- Project management experience
- Experience in running risk analysis, including review/challenge of business risk profile and remediation initiatives
You will be:
- Delivery focused
- Able to work well under pressure and always with a professional demeanour
- Adaptable - candidates will play a pivotal role in a period of significant change