Operational Risk SME (Financial Crime Issues) Manager, AVP
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 05 janv. 18 2018-01-05
The successful candidate will work as part of a Global team, reporting to the Chief Controls Officer, that provides risk and control direction and support to the Financial Crime Risk function globally, in order to obtain reasonable assurance that the business is operating in line with the Operational Risk Framework.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The successful candidate will:
- Work as part of a Global team, reporting to the Chief Controls Officer, that provides risk and control direction and support to the Financial Crime Risk function globally, in order to obtain reasonable assurance that the business is operating in line with the Operational Risk Framework.
- Ensure that FCR appropriately and efficiently manages the governance of global risk and controls including the management of global FCR meetings where risk and control issues are reviewed.
- To support the Group's FCR strategy by identifying, informing and advising the Chief Controls Officer and FCR Senior Management of any developing issues and trends that may impact or be relevant to the Group's management.
- Serve as a point of contact to provide advice and guidance on governance and issue best practice, compliance with relevant Functional Instruction Manual and Operational Risk Frameworks and will support the day to day management of issues. This will include provision of training in relation to the management of open and aged issues to foster a culture of 'path to green' and timely and effective issue closure. The jobholder is expected to act proactively and come up with ideas for enhancements to the team's activities.
- They will work with a team of BRCMs who will be tasked with control assurance, control improvement, risk assessments, risk and control logging/tracking, incident reporting and Management Information reporting including key indicators.
- They will engage with 1st Line of Defence and 2nd Line of Defence at the direction of the Chief Control Officer, FCR.
To be successful in the role, it is likely that you will meet the following criteria:
- Proven track record of issue and risk management and understanding of the three lines of defence methodology.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Good working knowledge of the relevant databases; Helios, IRIS and AID (soon to be replaced by Aramis) and experience of interrogating the systems to identify relevant global issues and download them into Excel or other tools for analysis and reporting.
- Strong written presentation skills (using Power Point, Word) to Executive level.
For further details and application information please apply online
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.