Operational Risk & Control Testing Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
Leading Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking for an experienced Operations Analyst with a sound understanding of Risk & Control and strong control awareness, to join to team
My client a tier 1 investment bank is seeking an individual with proven financial services experience, and comprehensive knowledge of different testing practices and tools to join their Global Markets Operations as a Control Tester. Risk and Control, and Testing qualifications highly desirable.
Global Markets Operations (GMO) is the engine responsible for ensuring the execution and servicing of all Investment Bank products and services. The core objective is to deliver service excellence by executing processes in the safest and most efficient way, leveraging automation and 'Lean' approaches to achieve this.
The overall aim of the RCRM team is to provide high quality first line risk and regulatory management support to the BI Operations Leadership team. The primary purpose of the role is to execute testing to determine the RCSA validity and design and operating effectiveness of key controls in accordance with internal policy and standards across GMO.
As part of testing, the candidate will work with Risk & Control Officers, Operations Leads and SMEs to execute the following:
- Process Walkthroughs / RCSA Validation
- Design & Operating Effectiveness Testing
- Quality Assurance to ensure consistent delivery of testing in the region
- Timely and accurate documented testing results
Responsibilities in addition to testing will include:
- Partnering with the business to drive and improve control maturity within GMO.
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive and robust operations risk and control framework.
- Ensuring effective Risk & Control Management reporting and information is produced for Senior Management.
- Undertaking and participating in strategic and ad-hoc risk projects and control initiatives.
- Assessing adherence to global Group Risk Policies & Standards.
- Good working knowledge of operational risk frameworks, control processes and practices, including experience in their design, application and testing
- Demonstrable testing skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of different testing practices and tools
- Proven financial services experience with comprehensive knowledge of a complex Operations environments, specifically:
- Front to Back Operational Processes
- Operational Risk
- Risk and Control Functions
- Capable of building strong relationships and networks across a wide range of teams
- Capable of influencing senior stakeholders
- Testing Qualification
- Risk and Control Qualification