Operations - Customer Services Manager
- Up to £45,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BFC Bank Limited
- 24 oct. 17 2017-10-24
The Customer Services Department is responsible for account opening, dealing with all customer queries, setting up users on the Bank's online banking module, ensuring customer information is kept up to date and maintaining the Bank’s static data. This role is customer facing and the post holder will be the first point of contact for all customer related queries in addition to ensuring that all risk, compliance and audit requirements for the Operations department are met.
- Be the first point of contact for all customer queries, ensuring the telephone calls are answered promptly and efficiently, in a polite manner
- Set up and implement/manage the password/token process for the on-boarding of new and existing users of the Banks’ online banking module (OlyWeb)
- Deal with lost, stolen or mislaid passwords for the online banking module and the first point of contact for misuse of the online banking system (OlyWeb)
- Ensure Operations processes are compliant with company policies and best practices
- Develop and implement operational controls to achieve business objectives
- Set up and implement the identification process when speaking to customers
- Identify and escalate areas of risk or problems to the Senior Manager – Settlements and Customer Services
- Ensure process workflows are reviewed and updated where appropriate and identify where change and process improvement can be introduced
- Support team members to ensure all allocated work is completed in a timely manner with high standards being maintained
- Be cross trained by the Settlements/Payments team in order to assist when required
- Additional tasks as requested by the Senior Manager – Settlements and Customer Services
- Manage customers’ on-boarding, account opening forms, on-line banking credentials etc.
- Maintain a complete and current database of Standard Settlement Instructions (SSIs) on Fossil and Olympic with approved counterparties
- Manage correspondent banks and counter-parties on-boarding, account opening and closure
- Ensure Conditions Precedent relating to new Drawdowns are met and liaise with the Credit Committee accordingly
- Set up new Facilities approved by the Credit Committee on Olympic
- Maintain approved limits on Olympic for trading currencies, customers, counter-parties, countries, settlement etc.
- Maintain and update corporate customers' mandates
- Maintain legal documentation of clients and transactions
- Maintenance of any non-transactional data in order to preserve a clear segregation of duties between transactional and static data
- Support general communications to customers
Education and Training
A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional qualifications, combined with relevant exposure in a comparable position in a regulated Financial Institution.
Skills and Experience
- Customer Services experience within Banking/Financial Services
- Knowledge and experience of Payment Systems and services, in particular Faster Payments
- Knowledge and experience of working in an Operations Department
- Experience of providing high levels of customer service
- Experience of working in high volume reconciliations
- Strong attention to detail, time management and problem solving skills
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of input/managing/maintaining static data information
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Please apply for this position online.
BFC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.