- £35-45,000 (depending of experience)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Blu Family Office
- 15 mai 18 2018-05-15
Blu Family Office was founded in 2010 to manage the assets and affairs of a single family. Since then we have broadened our mandate to help others. Blu effectively manages the interconnectivity of all the risks that arise when living with wealth. The principals are members of business families and have first hand, multi-generational experience in investment and wealth management. We work with our partners and network of service providers to find efficient solutions for the bespoke needs of our clients.
General Job Description:
Assist in providing finance, operational, risk management and client services support to the Company
Reporting to Chief Executive
- Manage all operational aspects of the Company’s funds & managed accounts – cash mgmt., FX hedging, liquidity mgmt., etc.
- PnL calculations, estimates, and NAV mgmt.
- Process and pay invoices
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Check back, middle, and front office valuations and positions
- Assist in the Company’s ongoing compliance monitoring and reporting
- Provide general administrative support to the rest of the team
- Assist in the preparation of client reports
- Service Provider relationship management
- Brokers, banks, IT, Tax, Payroll, Legal and Compliance
- Monitor risk parameters, track liquidity and position limits
- Perform ad hoc reviews and analyses as appropriate
- Very high attention to detail
- Proactive and inquisitive nature
- Strong personality – ability to keep questioning until a satisfactory answer is obtained.
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft Office knowledge (particularly Excel); Bloomberg, some computer programming (VBA, R, C+) familiarity preferred
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
£35-45,000 (depending of experience)
Please submit CV and covering letter