Operations Analyst – Debt Fund (London)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- One Search
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
The Firm This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual, at the start of their financial career, to join one of the most prestigious debt funds as an Operations Analyst. Over the last decade the fund has deployed in excess of £2billion. The successful candidate will work directly with an experienced portfolio manager, in managing a portfolio of 25 loans in a range of sectors including real estate, energy and infrastructure.
- To act as a central coordination point in regards to the operations of the portfolio, reporting and monitoring of the investments.
- To take the lead role in the oversight and liaison with the third-party administrator to ensure accurate and timely cash operations, report preparation and compliance.
- Oversight of cashflow movements, administering authorisation of payments and monitoring monthly movements. Oversight of bank accounts to ensure compliance with mandates.
- Responsible for conducting Operational Due Diligence to ensure all relevant KYC, legal, tax and compliance documentation is in place and up to date.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly/quarterly reports of the whole portfolio due to the Board on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis.
- Maintain internal systems regarding covenants, loan monitoring, legal and loan debt service.
- To take lead role in liaising with the auditors for the interim and annual reports in regards with the information required from the investments.
- Strong academic background with a 2.1 degree or above
- A graduate with up to 18 months experience in the financial market
- A team player
If you are interested in the role please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org