Operations Analyst - Loans - Leading Hedge Fund
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- One Ten Associates
- 15 mars 18 2018-03-15
One of the world’s leading Hedge Funds is looking for an Operations Analyst to join their loans middle office team. The Fund currently has in excess of $10bn AUM and is looking to go from strength to strength over the course of 2018. The opportunity is ideal for a graduate who has 12 to 18 months’ worth of relevant experience in a buy or sell side environment.
General duties will include (but aren’t limited to) the below:
- Day to day trade support
- Closing/Settling of trades in a timely manner via liaison with the documentation team
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Mentoring or training of graduate trainees if required
- Break resolution
- Assisting the Front Office in managing the corporate event process
Previous or current experience in loan settlements/trade support is highly desirable along with a working knowledge of the loan closing process and use of Clearpar. However, candidates with general operations experience will also be considered.