Operations Analyst - Quantitative Hedge Fund
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Dartmouth Partners
- 01 mars 18 2018-03-01
A very successful multi-billion dollar hedge fund with offices across the globe is looking to add an Operations Analyst/Associate to its growing team in London. The role is a hybrid of trade support and reconciliations/settlements. The associate should have 1-3 years’ experience in an operations or middle office role.
The role is a hybrid between T0 (trade support) and T+1 (recon/settlements). The candidate is expected to proactively look for flaws in the processes, follow up with counterparties, take initiative, and deal with adhoc issues confidently.
The career progression depends on the performance of the individual and they do not limit that based on the candidates role. For example, a technically strong individual may choose a developer path. For others, it may lead to them supervising other team members who help support this function.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- 1-4 years' experience in an operational role at a bank or hedge fund
- A record of process improvements
- Aptitude to deal with Excel (required) and SQL (preferred)
- Strong technical ability and academics