Oracle Cloud ERP Consultant
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Conway Consulting Limited
- 22 août 17
Our Tier 1 consulting client is looking for functional consultants with expertise in Oracle Cloud packaged solutions. In addition they are looking for professionals with experience in a finance business area to support their clients embrace digital transformation agendas.
Our client is a Tier 1 IT led consultancy with a market leading Oracle delivery practice which works with its client to address business intelligence and management needs. They are experiencing strong demand to support their clients streamline business processes across the finance business area.
To support their sustained growth, our client is looking for functional consultants with expertise in Oracle Cloud packaged solutions or general technologists interested in Oracle architecture. You must have experience working in the finance business area and, ideally, a finance or accountancy qualification.
In particular, they are looking for experience in the following:
- A system integration background and experience of at least 1 end-to-end implementation project lifecycles in one of the above areas
- Preferably, a relevant finance and accounting qualification (CA, ACCA, CIMA, MBA (Finance) or equivalent)
- Proven track record of delivering leading practice finance solutions underpinned bv Oracle ERP products
- Hands-on delivery or involvement in large, major IT change programmes
Our client boasts a strong relationship with Oracle, leveraging its broad set of cloud offerings with our client's deep industry, technology and delivery experience in a streamlined approach. As such, they can support your long term career aspirations by offering you the chance to be part of a truly dynamic team with an embedded culture of learning and professional development.