Oracle Developer - Investment Banking - SQL - Agile
- Up to GBP80000.00 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Nicoll Curtin - UK
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
A large tier one investment bank in the Canary Wharf area of London is looking for a talented Oracle Developer to join on their Fintech team, which provides IT support to various teams around the bank. * Gather business requirements and convert into functional specifications. * Development progress reporting to senior management. * Ensure that code is properly written, reviewed and tested according to company's standard coding practise.
- A bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related.
- Hands-on experience in database development
- Extensive experience in Oracle development. Oracle 11g , PL/SQL, Database design & Architecture, Oracle performance tuning
- Good understanding of OLTP and Data Warehouse concepts with proven experience in both
- Ability to design and implement logical and physical data models
- Ability to perform effort estimation for a given piece of work
- Analytical skills - ability to investigate and resolve issues in a high-pressured environment
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and ideally experience of working in an agile environment