P&L position at a Global Macro Hedge Fund
- Excellent earning potential
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- O'Connell Resourcing
- 13 mars 18 2018-03-13
Do you have experience within a Product Control / P&L role within a reputable buy-side institution? ....... Do you have solid hands-on product knowledge within rates?
A global macro hedge fund who had excellent performance last year is looking to hire a P&L specialist. Excellent communication skills are a must as this person will face off against the investment professionals within the business.
Daily requirements will include:
- Daily P&L calculation and attribution reporting
- Analysis of pricing and valuation on a variety of assets classes across a number of structures, with a focus on the rates side of the business
- Dealing with PnL queries for traders and interacting with analytics on curves and valuations
- Month end valuation verification with external Administrators
- Investigation and quick resolution of any queries which arise
- Coordination with third party fund administrator and other counterparties
- Understanding the system flows in order to resolve issues and enhance controls and processes
- Co-ordination with various departments, including operations, risk, investor relations and portfolio management / trading
- Participation in projects to enhance the pricing, policies and control processes.
- Degree educated
- Fixed income asset class knowledge is important, particularly within rates
- High degree of numeracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, VBA skills would highly advantageous
- Experience using industry known PM systems would be highly advantageous