- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 nov. 17 2017-11-10
Senior PMO responsible for the cross functional EMEA co-ordination of the global Corporate Operating Model initiative
Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm is built on a tradition of disciplined entrepreneurship, serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com
The Programme Delivery team, within the Portfolio Office, is responsible for the delivery of cross-functional, global programmes. Based in the Headquarters function, the team provides consistent governance and oversight and is not functionally aligned, thereby ensuring impartiality when servicing multiple functions.
The team works very closely with Risk, Finance, Ops and GM Change teams, which consist of full time project managers and business analysts with responsibility for delivering mainly function-specific projects. All teams work closely with their stakeholders and sponsors in the line and maintain close working relationships with Technology partners, both internal and external.
Key objectives critical to success:
- Creation and co-ordination of Corporate Operating Model (COM) Programme plan across all functions in EMEA, clear articulation of the interaction of global led workstreams and regional initiatives and producing a consolidated view of EMEA's contribution to the global COM imitative for senior regional management and global sponsors
The COM programme is a strategic initiative being led from Japan with the ambition of fundamentally changing Nomura's operating model over the next 5 years.
This initiative covers all aspects from Business operating model changes through data and location strategies, Digitalisation and Automation. The programme will form the bedrock of Nomura's change strategy going forward and provide the platform for successfully embracing Fin Tech and other disruptive technologies in the future.
The specific role required is the lead PMO for EMEA within this global initiative.
Specific activities would include such as:
- Preparing a consolidated programme plan across EMEA for all initiatives related to COM
- Senior stakeholder management across all EMEA functions to ensure EMEA's contribution to COM is well articulated and understood
- Working closely with the central COM PMO team in Japan to ensure EMEA is contributing all artefacts required on a timely basis and EMEA progress is being correctly reported through the central governance
- Establish and maintain programme governance structure for COM in EMEA as defined within Nomura's frameworks
- Collaborate with Project and Programme managers to ensure plans are robust and sensible, Identify and push back on dates that do not stack-up
- Support project RAID logs understand the impact across all programmes and work to reduce the risk associated with that
- Work with the team to identify and track dependencies, lessons learnt and best practices across all programmes
- Escalate any Project Control issues (lateness against task run rates, Risk and Issues) in a timely manner
- Prepare and ensure consistency of all published dashboard reports & MI
- Contribute to programme Quality Assurance processes
- Manage all interdependencies between deliverables
- Support internal and external project reviews and meetings through the preparation of presentations and reports as necessary
- Input into the planning process and identifying all deliverables in accordance with milestones and general project framework
- MI reporting including managing all stakeholder in collating, reporting/preparing all relevant information for steering groups
- Maintenance of EMEA Programme SharePoint and tools
- Assisting with document management for the Programme, ensuring version control and configuration standards are adhered to
Skills, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Confident self-starter who can work under pressure, using their own initiative and with the drive to work to aggressive deadlines and to see tasks through to completion
- Desire and ability to challenge the status quo and drive forward change, with a keen ability to think laterally
- Very strong attention to detail and high quality standards relating to presentations and documentation, processes and the control environment
- Experience in developing and maintaining delivery roadmaps that incorporate technical change and operating model enhancements
- A proven track record in leading PMO activities within large global teams delivering large and complex end-to-end business and IT enabled transformation on at least two $10m+ programmes
- Excellent communicator and influencer, able to build sustained relationships with colleagues at all levels from a range of departments, business areas and cultures
- Positive and resilient attitude and able to demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for business transformation to your team and to business and IT stakeholders