Performance and Risk Analyst - Wealth Management
- Circa £55000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 12 nov. 17 2017-11-12
My client, a top wealth management business is looking to hire a performance and risk analyst. They are happy to train the candidate on the risk element of the role but the performance experience is essential
- Performance experience is absolutely essential. This should be on the buy side and we would look at candidates from a fund manager, wealth manager, asset manager, hedge fund (fund of funds side though)
- Despite the title, risk experience is not a prerequisite. We can train them up on it.
- 2 years’ experience would be essential
- There is a flat structure but they need to be at performance analyst level
- There are quite a number of projects on and they will be required to take on whole projects by themselves
- Their numerical skills must be top notch
- There are large sets of data and a lot of data work so Excel skills must be very strong
If you think that this is a role that might interest you then please send your CV and we can discuss more.