Pricing Manager, AVP
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Pricing Manager, AVPTo manage the deliverables for South Africa Unit Trusts, South Africa Life and Pensions funds, Money Market funds, OEICs and Guernsey B funds in accordance with client service level agreements and the specific local regulations. To manage the NAV production providing guidance to your team and also to your global colleagues. To liaise and build a relationship with key client contacts in South Africa and the UK. To work with your officers to manage and develop staff to a high standard.
- Leadership and Management
- Lead and motivate staff
- Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behaviour, ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures
- Agree objectives for staff annually; monitor and appraise their performance providing regular formal and informal feedback
- Lead with the recruitment of new staff
Management of Service Delivery
- Monitor and evaluate the continuing effectiveness of processes, system and procedures initiating remedial action as necessary
- Monitor errors and potential losses/breaches; complete loss/breach documentation and ensure remediation/training needs are identified and relevant remediation/training is completed
- Ensure that all team members follow regulations, procedures and controls
- Monitor the service from internal groups and feed into the relevant forums for COEs.
- Ensure that KPI measures (where applicable) are achieved on a monthly basis and if the KPI is not green then initiate action to resolve
- Monitor absence levels and ensure absence management procedures are followed
Manage Relationships / Communication
- Be the primary contact for the client based in South Africa, this includes chairing the Service review meetings and ad-hoc meetings as required.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with senior staff both within State Street and with clients & external parties
- Act as a focal point for contacts and meetings with other departments, COEs and external contacts providing technical expertise / knowledge on the service and products provided
- Hold regular team meetings and 1:1s to ensure regular communication with staff. Communicate effectively with clients, COEs, third parties and colleagues
- Ensure the immediate line manager and others, as appropriate, are kept aware of all issues/problems/queries/work in progress that may impact the quality of service being given
Self-Management / Personal Development
- Manage own time and activities effectively (delegating where required) setting an example through good housekeeping and time management
- Take responsibility for personal development and training
- Keep up to date with legislative and regulatory changes (Including those in South Africa) affecting the business
- Actively participate in the objectives and appraisal processes by completing a self-evaluation and suggesting appropriate development to ensure own effectiveness in a changing business context.
Technical / Regulatory Knowledge
- Be the technical go to person for the team / department on South Africa Unit trusts, South Africa life and pensions funds and the associated regulations
- Keep up to date with legislative and regulatory changes (especially in South Africa) affecting the business
- Liaise with the training team to keep them up to date on any updates on South Africa regulations and products
Level of Education/ Qualifications:
- Ideally to degree standard although previous industry experience with South African unit trusts / OEICs or Life and pension funds (see below) and associated committees will also be considered
- Experience in managing teams that price and / or oversee South African Unit Trusts, Life and Pensions funds, OEICs and Money market funds.
- Have an operational understanding of the Collective Investment Schemes Control Act ("CISCA") of South Africa and the COLL regulations
- Experience in managing and leading fund accounting / NAV pricing oversight teams including goal setting, appraisal review, recruitment, leading team meetings and performance management.
- Experience in managing relationships with global asset managers / investment managers, including being the primary contact and chairing senior service review meetings (and ad hoc meetings) across multiple jurisdictions
- Experience in managing service delivery, including monitoring and evaluating the continuing effectiveness of processes, system and procedures initiating remedial action as necessary. Also including monitoring internal offshored functions against KPIs and ensuring any service delivery issues are fed back to the relevant governance forums.
Recruitment will run from 04/05/2018 to 04/06/2018