Product Controller - Prime Brokerage
- GBP55000 - GBP70000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters UK
- 04 déc. 17 2017-12-04
An investment bank with an excellent reputation in London, is searching for a Prime Brokerage Controller to join their Finance Division on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be responsible for providing ownership of the books and records which will include daily and monthly Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet sign offs and Regulatory submissions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and working with the Business Unit , Product Controllers, Tax, Legal and Operations on Tax initiatives
- Preparation of monthly reporting for the Business Unit and global senior management
- Reviewing and advising the Business Unit on new trading structures
- Reducing the team's risk profile by directing system requirements, implementing additional controls and escalation
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant or similarly have previous Product Control experience preferably within the Equity space.
Key skills required:
Highly numerate with a control mindset
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical mind-set and strong problem solving skills
- Strong desire and capacity to learn with a tenacious mentality
- Understanding of both IFRS and US GAAP
If interested in this opportunity please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com