Product Manager - Front Office - Credit Derivatives
- On Request
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Cornwallis Elt
- 05 janv. 18 2018-01-05
Product Manager, Front Office, Credit Derivatives, Credit, eCommerce, eTrading, Product Management, Product Development, Programme Management, Business Change, Investment Banking My client, a leading Tier 1 Investment Banking organisation, has an urgent requirement for a skilled Product Manager/ Senior Business Analyst to join a range of Front Office Regulatory Change projects with a need for strong Credit Derivatives product knowledge.
This role sits within the Credit Product Strategy team, a part of the global Credit eTrading group, which is responsible for providing specialist expertise in the development and management of client facing Credit eCommerce (eCredit) solutions.
This requirement for a Product Manager means you will be responsible for the electronic trading used by clients, execution venues and internal Credit trading systems. You will build a business case by identifying target markets and appropriate products and determining revenue potential throughout the products lifecycle.
You will be required to perform full scale end to end Business Analysis tasks, working with Traders, Desk Heads, IT and Sales Team, with the ultimate aim of delivering best in class solutions to the challenges presented. Successfully delivering the Credit execution by producing business requirement documents, providing prioritsation and engaging in the full project delivery lifecycle.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Exceptional end to end Business Analysis skills gained in Front Office Investment Banking environments
- Recent experience as a Product Manager within a Credit eTrading environment
- Detailed understanding of Credit Derivatives/Credit Technology/ Credit eTrading
- Expertise in Front Office terminology and trading business processes
- Strong leadership skills and previous experience delivering unsupervised initiatives
- A strong desire to deliver results despite challenges and constraints, energised and headstrong
- Detailed stakeholder engagement and management skills, gained across Sales, Trading, COO and MD functions
This represents an opportunity to join a programme with a genuine “best in class” approach, and will provide you with an opportunity to work closely with some of the best business talent in the marketplace to deliver optimal business solutions.